Daniel S. Rich
Dan Rich is a transplanted Northerner who grew up in Plainville, Connecticut. He earned his bachelor’s degree at Western New England University, located in Springfield, Massachusetts. While at Western New England, he was involved in numerous extracurricular activities, including leading an Alternative Spring Break trip to Washington D.C., and hosting a popular campus radio show.
Knowing that he wanted to be an attorney from an early age, after college, Dan headed straight to law school and is a proud graduate of The University of Florida Levin College of Law. During law school, Dan served as the Community Service Chair on the Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy, and was also a member of the Gerald T. Bennett Inn of Court.
Since moving to Lakeland, Dan has become involved with the United Way, Rotary, and the Boys and Girls Clubs of Lakeland & Mulberry. On the weekends, you can likely catch Dan playing golf on one of Lakeland’s numerous courses. While Dan enjoys playing sports, he also finds joy in kicking back and rooting on his beloved Florida Gators or Boston Bruins.
- Western New England University (B.A., summa cum laude, Political Science, 2012).
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2015).
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Land Use Law
- The Florida Bar
- Lakeland Bar Association (2015 – Present)
- Willson American Inn of Court (2015 – Present)
- United Way
- South Lakeland Rotary Club (2015 – Present)
- Boys and Girls Club of Lakeland & Mulberry (2015 – Present)